Retail Sales & Allocation Analyst (closed)
Our client, has established itself as a Canadian resource for the country’s best retailers is looking for an experienced Retail Sales & Allocation Analyst to join their growing retail team.
- Responsible of data integration in the different systems to ensure the merchandise flow process
- key communicate person between the different departments of Merchandising, planning, operations and warehouse
- Promotion and Markdown analysis to measure the direct impact on sales and inventory level
- Create and maintain different analysis reports for the executives in order to make business decisions
- Execute initial allocation and replenishment (automatic and manual)
- Maintain an appropriate level of inventory based on WOS and floor capacity
- Analyze the stores trend and sales potential and react to maximize their turn over and profitability
- 2-5 years of Merchandise analysis, inventory control and allocation (retail experience a plus)
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Gemmar Systems International (GSI) knowledge a plus.
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that due to a high level of inquires we will only contact the applicants being considered for the position.
***Sound like someone you know? Refer a friend and benefit from our generous referral reward program.