Client Consultant (closed)
The Strategic Consulting Services Team is focused on examining Donlen’s client’s historical, behavioral, and fiscal trends that impact major fleet lifecycle costs.
The Client Consultants help our clients reduce operational costs and environmental impacts by identifying potential areas for improvement and recommending solutions to achieve operational efficiency. Some of the areas where we can provide guidance for our customers include selection of vehicles, setting appropriate cycling parameters, improving vehicle operations management, and increasing driver productivity.
Specifically, the Client Consultants assist our customers through engaging external client fleet decision-makers in policy formulation, implementation, and evaluation to meet fleet management needs. They are also responsible for defining, developing, and implementing new analytical tools and products for internal and external customers to assist them in identifying cost and time savings business strategies.
- Gather requirements from sales, client relations and business stakeholders around customer business issues requiring analytical support
- Analyze business problems using qualitative and quantitative methods, and make recommendations based on that analysis
- Deliver presentations to our clients with actionable recommendations on fleet management strategies
- Support the sales team in demonstrating Donlen's analytical and consulting capabilities to prospects
- Regular travel to client locations required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 4-year College Degree required
- 1-3 years of Consulting and/or Analytical Experience preferred.
- Finance, Economics and/or Analytical Experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Candidates with experience in truck fleet management issues are desired
- Candidates with experience in vehicle fleet leasing finance are desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Statistical Analysis and Statistical Modeling (or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge of reporting and analytical tools (e.g. SAS, Statistica, SQL, Access, etc.) preferred
- Ability to deliver both written and oral presentation to all levels of the organization.
- Strong facilitation skills required to engage business users in requirements gathering.