Litigation Support Project Manager (closed)
New York, NY
Report this Job
- Work with managing attorneys and case teams at the outset of a case to develop eDiscovery project plan to document requirements, scope, logistics and timelines related to data collection, processing, review, hosting and production
- Primary point of contact for case teams throughout the discovery phase, responsible for tracking discovery activities and managing to timelines
- Manage day to day case details coordinating with managing attorneys, outside counsel, vendors and internal eDiscovery IT group
- Manage and provide accurate proactive reporting to case teams on the progress of collection, hosting, review and production
- Provide data processing and production instructions to vendors
- Coordinate case team status conference calls, create agenda and document meeting minutes
- Communicate issues and problems to case team, manage expectations and track to resolution
- Must have extensive Concordance experience: building databases, running searches, troubleshooting technical issues
- Must be comfortable consulting w/ attorneys regarding the case; how data must be preserved, produced, etc.
- Must have experience with MS Excel
- Must have experience managing eDiscovery projects from start to finish.