Jr. Java Developer (closed)
US citizenship required.
- This position requires expertise in large scale software engineering/development.
- This position also requires experience in systems, software, network and hardware architectures.
- Full lifecycle responsibilities include requirements, design, development, etc. in large scale environments and related matters.
- This position requires strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
- 1-2 years of hands-on design and development experience in JAVA, SOA, Web Services.
- Enterprise Architecture design and development experience (1-2 years).
- Experience in designing and developing scalable systems.
- Experience with multiple system lifecycle methodologies.
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering ( or related discipline)
- System Lifecycle Development (SELC/SLC) familiarity
- ISO 9000, CMM/CMMI and/or ITIL familiarity