Senior JDE Business Analyst (closed)
Must be authorized to work in the US - Sponsorships are not available.
JD Edwards Business Analyst
Excellent opportunity for a Senior JDE Business Analyst to join a top notch company and implement and support the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne installation in fast-paced, results-driven environment.
This position is critical, and will be responsible for quickly understanding how business process efficiencies may be supported by the software. You will serve as the JDE application expert in configuration and implementation as well as develop and document specifications for JDE configurations and associated interfaces to ensure a scalable platform. You will also identify efficiencies, make recommendations for functionality and train end-users. This position will involve leading the production of training material and technical documentation, and will assist with implementation and support JDE Financials, Procurement, Inventory, CAM/EAM modules & provide root-cause analysis for improvement areas.
· JDE Business Analyst or lead JDE with implementation and support
· 5+ years experience with JDE EnterpriseOne Financials 8.11 or later
· Accounting practices and terminology related to GL, financial reporting & budgeting / financial consolidations, AR, AP, and Fixed Asset accounting and tax accounting.
· Understanding of JDE Security model, able to define security roles and content and work with project teams to define appropriate security
· Working knowledge of the JDE database structures and how the application uses the database.
· Ability to use UTB / Data Browser to review data and testing results.
· JDE CNC environment, Object Management Work bench tools, and JDE configuration techniques such as version creation, check in/out, promotion/deployment processes, and appropriate usage of development / prototype / production environments.