Measurement Technician/Quality Inspector (Liverpool £22K+) (closed)
An opportunity has arisen for the role of Measurement Technicician/Quality Inspector experienced in FARO to work as part of a growing team within a leading Tier 1 Automotive Company.
The company assemble and supply Interior and Exterior trims world wide to the automotive OEM’s. As a consequence the company must remain in compliance with the latest and expected Industry and customer standards and requirements in respect of quality, cost and delivery.
The company ensures that a customer and product focus is maintained by dividing the organisation into specific Customer Product Groups.
The overall objective is to be the supplier of choice by being able to develop, design, assemble and supply product to an ever-increasing standard of excellence. With the quality goal being zero defects, the company is established as the centre of expertise for the Design, Development and Industrialisation of Interior/Exterior product.
The plant is an automotive manufacturing facility. You would be required to adhere to all Health, Safety & Environmental procedures whilst at work. Your role would require you to work within any area of the plant to carry out your duties. You may be required to work as part of a team or on your own. The plant is a JIT (Just in Time) facility, and therefore can be a very fast moving working environment.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Competent use of Faro arm with working knowledge of Faro software (Cam2 measure and Automotive)
- Presentation and feedback to Senior Measurement Technician / Engineers on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Detailed knowledge of all products manufactured within business unit and the supplier base.
- Implementation and Maintenance of dimensional database records.
- Any other duties as required.
- Maintain satisfactory levels of time-keeping and attendance.
- Perform all required Dimensional / Laboratory requirement for material / component testing.
- Plan, Resource and Co-ordinate all dimensional lab activities.
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision.
- Effective team player.
- Experience or knowledge of TS16949
- Experience of automotive quality tools, techniques and systems such as PPAP, 8D’s, SPC, Pareto, Ishikawa.
- Computer and data collection system literacy, analysis and presentation.
- Experience of quality /process audits.
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate ‘good work habits’.
If you wish to be considered for this roel or know of a suitable candidate we offer a £250 referral fee.
Plesae contact 'Caroline' on 0161 209 3077 or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org