Senior Architect (closed)
Are you ready for new challenges within your career?
Do you have the enthusiasm and aspiration to work on world class developments?
SENIOR ARCHITECT (SHANGHAI)
Our Client is an International Design company, specialising in Commercial, Residential and Mixed-Use projects. They have been greatly involved in numerous iconic projects all around. They are currently looking for a Senior Architect to join their prestigious organization.
- Review submission drawings
- Approve architectural design plans and calculations
- Examine building plans and submission to ensure adherence to local and international codes of practice in both technical and safety aspects
- Evaluate development proposals and confirm that it is in compliance with planning policies, building development and guidelines
- Assist in report preparation for review assessment
- Oversee general operational policies, procedures and alignment of work processes of the department
- Liaise with clients with regards to project requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Architecture or related
- You will have between 5-8 years experience working on medium to large-scale retail and mixed-use commercial projects.
- MUST have China project experience
- You must be client facing, able to meet tight deadlines and can work under pressure
- Excellent Communication skill and must be able to converse in Mandarin and English language
• Negotiable, depending on experience.
• Training and Continued Professional Development
• Placement status: Permanent
• Work location: Shanghai
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your C.V in Microsoft Word format to Farah Dasuki via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include the following:
-Reason for leaving
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.