Applications Support Analyst
The Applications Support Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the development, implementation and operations .
The Applications Support Analyst will also ensure IT services are delivered in a reliable, efficient, resilient and cost effective manner that meets or exceeds the business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree in MIS, IT, Engineering, business, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience minimum specifying, implementing and supporting applications packages.
- Significant development experience with .Net / SQL or other platform strongly preferred
- Experience with Drilling Operations, Document Management and HSE applications preferred.
- Technical or functional knowledge of SAP (any module) preferred
- Experience with project methodology (PMI, other) referred.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Comply with Code of Conduct and supporting policies, standards and applicable process documentation.
- Perform all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers, focus on doing things right first time, every time and contribute actively to continual improvement activities.
- Support a corporate culture that ensures that line management, all employees and contractors maintain Information Technology management as a key value for success.
- Deliver Information Technology objectives to ensure a coordinated contribution to company goals.
- Ensure that key IT processes are thoroughly understood and that associated risks are identified, assessed and controlled to an acceptable level.
- Remain abreast of developments in Information Technology management methods, regulations and codes and advise management accordingly.
- Manage Information Technology Applications to provide effective and efficient support of management system processes.
- Monitor applications performance through implementation of a balanced set of leading and lagging indicators and a structured audit program, using trends and results to define, develop, track and close out preventative and corrective action plans.
- Collaborate with users, business champions, internal clients and others as needed on Information Technology initiatives:
- Prepare and validate requirements, specifications, budgets, timelines and other documents.
- Provide troubleshooting.
- Manage user profiles.
- Train champions and users.