Quality Assurance Engineer (closed)
Technical Staffing Solutions is now hiring for a Quality Assurance Engineer in the Richmond area. Candidates must have a bachelor degree in an engineering filed and 3-5 years experience in a Tier One automotive quality assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining quality systems.
- Facilitating root cause analysis.
- Assisting in supplier development.
- Maintaining 5S for their area.
- Visiting customers as necessary; working to meet customer satisfaction.
- MIR disposition or QIR disposition.
- PSW production runs.
- Implements, monitors and reviews SPC programs.
- Training technicians in Quality Measurement techniques and reporting.
- Providing support and data to other departments as necessary.
- Continuously working to reduce defects in area of responsibility through cross functional continuous improvement teams.
- Obeys all safety rules.
- Being a good citizen within the company and the community.
- Cooperating with all other personnel as necessary.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quality reports to the Q.A. Supervisor.
- Tracks continuous improvement through measurable reports/graphs.
- Responsible for scrap meetings daily and scrap reports weekly.
- Must be able to work from Engineering specifications, manuals, drawings, established procedures, verbal and written instructions, use a variety of precision measuring equipment. Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Must possess basic supervisory skills, SPC, FMEA, 8-D corrective action and DOE knowledge. Kaizen activities.
If interested, please contact Whitney Todd at 606-862-0161 or email@example.com.