SharePoint Developer (closed)
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a SharePoint Developer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer to work within our Product and Procurement Systems team. The person in this role will develop complex web applications utilizing Microsoft SharePoint and the .NET framework. Will work closely with business users to gather requirements, create functional specifications and develop new code. The position will also be responsible for the support and maintenance of existing applications.
Essential Job Duties include the following:
• Modifying SharePoint solutions to meet specific customer requirements leveraging ASP.net, C#, and web development architectures.
• Development and packaging of deployable SharePoint solutions and features.
• Creating and designing databases or updating existing schemas to support new functionality
• Adding new features to existing web parts and/or web applications.
• Taking requirements from clients and forming an architectural diagram for SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Installations
• Respond to production support Service Requests in a timely manner
• Leveraging Team Foundation Server
• Interface and collaborate with the Infrastructure team concerning the SharePoint environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities necessary in this role include:
• Knowledge of .Net Development, SQL Server and Reporting Services
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and/or 2010.
• Knowledge of and ability to us WSS 2.0 and 3.0.
• Knowledge Microsoft Active Directory and AD Security.
• Knowledge of SharePoint building blocks such as site collections, sites, web applications, lists, views, and libraries.
• Ability to work on a team
• Ability to work independently
• Time management skills
• Project Management skills
• Ability to analyze requirements and functional design specifications
• Ability to write technical design specifications
• Ability to construct and test application programs
• Ability to customize SharePoint sites and build web parts
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate at both a business and technical level.
• Organizational skills
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field OR 6 years of experience in application development/support
• 4 years system design and analysis experience
• 2 years MS Sharepoint experience to include developing workflow templates and reports using MS Reporting Services
• 1 year experience with Visual Basic .NET dev around SQL-Server
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.