Product Line Manager (closed)
The New/ Product Line Manager coordinates all activities related to new product development as well as maintaining the industrial line of products within the Wood/Metal Lines. This position will work closely with the Sandusky Plant Manager and the Director of Sales & Marketing to implement strategies in the areas of marketing communications, pricing, competitive/market analysis, and product information management.
Key Responsibilities: To support sales and drive revenue growth through development, implementation and execution of new and existing products. The New/Product Line Manager is involved in all aspects of the Wood/Metal Product Line marketing including sales support, customer communications, marketing communications, direct mail, internet marketing / intranet communications, event planning and more.
- NPD Process – Define and Manage
- Strategic Planning and Market Research
- Product Development and Launch
- NPD Portfolio and Deliverables
- Develop a Culture for NPD
This position will work closely with Engineering and Operations to:
- Define the fit with our manufacturing process
- Drive efforts toward new materials, new technology
- Communicate product application parameters and recommend design modifications
Minimum Qualification Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a BS or BA, with three to five years experience in product marketing and an understanding of the B2B distribution environment is preferred. An engineering background or experience working with industrial products, healthcare supplies, or catalog sales is a plus. Must have strong skills in project management, data analysis, leading cross-functional teams, problem solving, research, presentations and people.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life disability, 401K and more.
Salary is commensurate with experience; Bonus potential of 20-25%!!!