EPIC Senior Consultants
Direct-Hire opportunities within Top Tier Consulting
- Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Industry Applications professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Health and Public Service Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Health and Public Service industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
• Driving test planning and execution
• 1+ years of Epic build experience
• 2+ years of experience working in a healthcare environment
• 1+ years of consulting experience
• Epic certification
• Ability to travel, Monday-Thursday
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Email confidential resume as a Word document to David Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, type ATTN: EPIC in the subject line of email