.NET Developer (closed)
San Juan, PR
EMAIL US TO:email@example.com
AND ENSURE THAT YOU INSERT YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT.
- Knowledge of healthcare with HIPAA/EDI transactions.
- Possess organizational skills to work with vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing information
- Possess excellent communication skills and provide positive team player attitude with the ability to interface with all varied levels of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals, write reports and correspondence in English.
- Develop in a .NET 2.0/3.5 environment using C# and SQL
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Visual Studio .NET, framework 3.5
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Integration Services (SSIS)