BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (closed)
- Responsible for developing, managing and sustaining new business while ensuring that the organization grows significantly
- Build relationships at CXO level and develop network of client contacts to maximize new sales opportunities
- Responsible for presales activities and ensure development and execution of sales plans
- Partner with the operations teams to ensure that the sales and operations plans are in tandem
- Create an efficient team of professionals and motivate and groom them
- Need to have a developed network / framework of contacts within the US, APAC and EMEA market
- Must have a pleasing personality with an excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Must be able to adapt to dynamic environment
- Must have successful track record of meeting or crossing the set revenue targets year on year
- Must have an entrepreneurial bent of mind and you should be open to new ideas
- Has an ability to work within a dynamic business environment
- 10+ years of experience in selling information technology enabled services to businesses in US, APAC and EMEA region.
- Possess a master degree in business, sales and marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management preferably with a technical degree or diploma.
- Must be working as a business development head for at least 3-4 years
- Have demonstrated success in selling multi-million dollar contracts to Fortune 1000 companies
- Have demonstrated analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesize data and formulate business decisions
Interested applicants are encouraged to send an online application to:
STARGROUP EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Mobile Numbers: 0917-821-7827, 0918-9850616 or 280-4712
Applicants sending resume through email must indicate:
Applicant for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER as subject.