Business Analyst (closed)
Consulting Company searching for a Business Analyst:
1. Providing monthly financial analysis of the US Operations at the end of each month and making sure it is distributed appropriately in a timely manner.
2. Writing the commentary of the month for US ops to be submitted along with the MDS.
3. Providing various month end analysis reports relating to areas such as sector sales, sector revenue, practice revenue, ICA performance, overheads trending, utilization, payroll, travel expenses and Accounts receivable.
4. Sales trend analysis for US Operations
5. Providing financial performance reports of the Productized Services business by accessing the global financial reporting system. Highlighting variances to budgets in key markets.
6. Preparing, reviewing and managing capital spending proposals and working with corporate to ensure compliance with policy.
7. Gain a thorough understanding of deferred revenue calculations managed centrally for the RIS business and at the appropriate time, transition that from corporate.
8. Transition the accounting and budgeting of PS central costs from corporate.
9. Ad-hoc analysis
· Finance/Accounting undergraduate degree required; MBA or equivalent highly desirable.
· Experience mandatory; about three to six years experience preferably in the area of financial/business analysis in a global organization or a widely distributed business.