MRP = $95k - $110k
* Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software
* Technology competencies include: Java, HTML, CSS, Pega.
* These resources work closely with business analysts and team members to provide IT and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and create solutions that are aligned with business directives.
Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software.
Required: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years progressive experience, BA/BS in computer science or related field and a minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in high-level systems and/or applications and/or network design, development, and integration, as well as with database design and access, and familiarity with networking fundamentals, including at least 3 years experience with Pega Systems PRPC BPM Solution development. Or Pega Certified System Architect for PRPC
Proven strong leadership skills. Proven ability to lead the design of large-scale enterprise systems with N-tier architecture. Working experience of service oriented architecture systems. Strong leading experience with the integration of the systems on different platforms. A combination and good balance of architecture design and hands-on development skills. Prior experience required in project management, programmer analyst or web developer, enterprise integration and software development life cycle. The candidate must be able to able to work independently, assist team members in their development strategies, prepare reports to track progress as required, conduct training, and prepare training materials as required. Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present technical terminology to internal clients of all levels and external vendors.
Specific Technical experience:
• Experience in using & building PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Pega Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer,
• Must have significant experience in J2EE applications development using EJBs,Webservices, JSPs, JDBC, JMS, etc.
• Must be very comfortable applying J2EE design patterns
• Must have significant experience using thin client development using XML, XSLT, Stylesheets, HTML, AJAX, Webservices, etc .
• Must be familiar with J2EE deployment model (EAR,WAR etc).
• Must have hands-on experience with deploying on Websphere Application Server; should be familiar with Websphere administration console and other Websphere components
• Must have working knowledge of SQL, preferably on Oracle.
• Should be familiar with the architecture of Websphere MQ - Queue Manager, Queues, Channels, messages, message persistence, queue listeners etc.
• Should have experience in message processing design patterns such as synchronous/asynchronous request-response, fire and forget etc on Websphere MQ/JMS.
• Should be conceptually familiar with document management, imaging, capture etc.
• Health Insurance Industry specific certification preferred
• Should have hands-on experience with XML processing for SOAP and Websphere Webservices etc.