Healthcare Customer Service Leader (closed)
Partner Professional Staffing has been retained to recruit a Customer Service Lead with at least three years of experience.
Customer Service Lead Essential Functions:
- Leads for the self-pay account resolution team
- Mentors and educates new hires; provides ongoing and continuous education for Customer Service
- Creates payment plans and recalling accounts from collections/bad debt, as needed.
- Works with the pending Charity accounts
- Reconciles Vendor files and provides correspondence for Vendor requests
- Liaison between CPBC and customer service staff
- Assists department director with coordination of account work queues and collection processes
Customer Service Lead Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of progressive business office experience in healthcare industry with solid understand of account follow up process, coding guidelines, and patient relations
- Minimum two years leadership experience in Customer Service staff environment
- Knowledge of managed care contractual and government regulatory terms
- Excellent organization, financial analysis, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient PC and computer application knowledge and experience
For Direct Hire Positions
Benefits: Compensation (if unavailable include: Pay commensurate with experience or Competitive Pay) and any other benefit information that you are able to provide, such as 401K match, Health, Dental insurance, etc.
For Contract/Contract To Hire Positions
Benefits offered at Partner Professional Staffing include:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Care
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· 401k with match!
*US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unwilling to sponsor H-1B candidates at this time
** Location: Greater Cincinnati area