Ammonia Senior Technician ( Ammonia Plant ) (closed)
Our client is a leading global Nitrogen fertilizer producer with five production units operational in USA, Netherlands, Algeria and Egypt with a combined gross production capacity exceeding 7.5 million metric tons per annum Ammonia, Urea, Calcium ammonium Nitrate, Urea Ammoinium nitrate, ammonium sulfate and other intermediary products. The group has developed a global fertilizer distribution network through strategic joint ventures and select acquistions.
To support it’s growth strategy, our client is looking for Ammonia Senior Technician on immediate basis.
- Technical / Industrial graduate.
- 12 to 15 years of experience with at least 8 years in supervision position.
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of all types of static equipment related to new generations Fertilizers, petrochemical or Oil and Gas industries such as Reformers, Heat Exchangers(should be experience in W.H. Boilers, Product Gas coolers, Plate Heat Exchangers related to GEA vendor, Shell and tubes Heat Exchangers, Reboilers , etc)Filters, Reactors like ammonia converters), Absorbers, Desorbers, Preheaters, Ammonia Storage Tanks, Valves (Different types of Valves like gate, globe, ball, Safety valves; Pneumatic Safety valves controllers), steam traps, etc.
- Should have attended at least ten overall complete plant shutdowns.
- Should have worked in new generation fertilizers, petrochemical or Oil and Gas industries.
our resume directly to the line manager at firstname.lastname@example.org