LAND SURVEYOR - *** HONG KONG (closed)
LAND SURVEYOR - *** HONG KONG
A new contract has opened up an opportunity for a Land Surveyor, working with an International company on major infrastructure projects in Hong Kong.
- You will have competent knowledge in lands matters, structural, architectural and development process
- Determine and implement procedures to establish survey control
- Prepare and plan horizontal and vertical data, collect and assess data for design and setting out
- Conduct feasibility studies and advise on issues offering alternative solutions
- Verify precise locations, measurements, monitoring points, elevations, contours, mapmaking, and land division
- Responsible for keeping accurate notes, sketches, records to confirm work performed
- Preparation drafting surveys, volume calculation and as-built drawings
- Supervise daily surveying operations
- Ensure work is coordinator and to specifications required
- Allocate previous maps, deeds, survey evidence and other records to obtain necessary information
- Liaise with Client, Contractors and Sub contractor.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Land Surveying/Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have relevant experience in setting out, calculations, document preparation and drafting
- MUST have experience in TRACK and RAIL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Angela firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reason for leaving
- Availability or Notice Period to Serve
- Current and Expected Salary.
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.