Crystal Report Writer Needed @ Frisco, TX
Greetings of the day!!!
We have a Crystal Report Writer position available at Frisco, TX. I have included the job description below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
Position: Crystal Report Writer
Location: Frisco, TX
Contract: 3 Months
Completes all Service Desk reporting: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Surveys, Courion, Customer ticket issues
· Gather, analyze and document requirements and translate that material to IT/Customer solutions and reporting
· Create, maintain and analyze reporting
· Identifies, observes and collects data to close gaps between the customer and current technology using all facets of reporting
· Provides ongoing recommendations to enhance people, processes and technology at the Service Desk
· Act as a liaison between the Service Desk/EIT department and our customer base in the arena of reporting
· Develops and maintains solid team relationships within EIT
· Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
Provide clear, concise and accurate data for reports driven by a case management system
· Write reporting requirements and translate those requirements into technically accurate reports for the Service Desk and other lines of service within T-Mobile
· Create SQL statements
· Regularly convey status to stakeholders and management in the arena of reporting
· Project Management: the ability to assist with on-boarding of Service Desk projects
· Solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office products; especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Solid knowledge and understanding of Remedy and how to create Remedy macros
· Understanding of Crystal Reports
· Possess advanced level analytical skills
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
· Must have a minimum 1-3 years of Crystal Report experience.