Channel Sales Manager - Western Region (closed)
Channel Sales Manager ? Western Region
Our client, a leading vendor of information security products, is seeking a Channel sales Manager for its Eastern Channel Sales region, preferably within commuting distance of the San Francisco Bay area region.
· Develop and manage all aspects of the reseller partnerships that are key to the growth of the company.
· Manages alliance partner relationships including executive-level contacts, new business development, and resolution of field, product development and other day-to-day issues.
· Developing Go-to-market programs with the partner field organization, identifying/negotiating/closing reseller and OEM deals, and driving revenue opportunities in the field.
· Develops joint marketing and promotional programs with alliance partners to ensure market success of products.
· Conducts business development of new alliance agreements with technology partners that enable customer-focused solutions and extend market and technology leadership.
? Leverage existing technology relationships with major equipment Manufacturers to target Large Account Resellers and System Integrators for partner recruitment and joint sales activities.
? Recruit and achieve resell agreements with Value Added Resellers of Microsoft, Oracle and Storage Manufacturers that focus on sales of Database and Storage Security solutions.
? Build a pipeline of opportunities by partner and provide weekly updates to SalesForce.com and forecasts to upper management.
Skills & Requirements
· Ability to understand, communicate and execute corporate objectives internally and externally, handle multiple activities within a deadline, communicate with a wide range of audiences (including customers, technology partners, analysts, etc.), and distinguish between and understand the needs of various stakeholders including customers, field teams, channel partners, and technology partners.
· Technical Knowledge: IP Network Security, including Firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, Virtualization, SSL.
· Capable of developing and articulating coherent product and alliance strategies based on complex industry trends, customer needs, and technology partner requirements.
· 5+ years experience in Alliances/OEM for a leading network security OEM or ISV desired
· Bachelor?s degree from a top tier school; MBA preferred - Very strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong negotiating skill and experience initiating and closing technology licensing, OEM, or ISV agreements a plus.
· Deal-making and partner management experience
· Strong track record working cross-functionally
· Sales, or similar experience, responsible for driving revenue - Knowledge of the security industry
Email Resumes to Stefanb(at)JPatrick(dot)com