Senior .Net Developer (closed)
We’re not taking over the world… but our Microsoft division has been expanding lately. We use .NET technologies to develop Web and client-server applications for just about anything. If you join us, you could be visiting .Net application customers as far afield as the Netherlands, Finland, the US, Canada or Germany.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
- Working as an IT consultant in a multitude of international teams/organizations;
- Taking part in all the steps of the development process of software products (analysis, design, coding, test and maintenance);
- Following a function from specification through design and implementation to launching;
- Developing custom applications and modifying existing applications to meet changing business requirements;
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience in software development with the following technologies:
- .Net 4.0
- asp/net MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web services
- nUnit, unit testing
The candidate should be smart (or very smart), fast learner, good communication and presentation skills, very good knowledge of software development life-cycle and TDD, good English skills and good problem solver (identify issues and describe them in a clear manner, find solutions and present them to the team and the client, objective oriented).
What we offer
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare;
- Customized career planning;
- Work on exciting and varied projects;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Flexible schedule;
- Sport benefits
- Significant growth opportunities;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.