Recruitment Team Lead - on site in Glendale CA or Solon OH (closed)
Futurestep-A Korn Ferry Company, is a leading global talent solutions provider. Our services focus on strategic Consulting, Project Recruitment and Recruitment Process Outsourcing. Futurestep is recognized for leadership in its industry and has a prestigious client base. Most recently, we were included in the RPO Baker’s Dozen, an exclusive list of top providers by HRO Today Magazine.
Our client, Nestle USA, is looking for a Recruiting Team Lead for their corporate offices in Glendale, CA. The Team Lead is responsible for the recruitment execution of assigned functional areas. Execution priorities include: (a) management of requisitions; (b) adherence to the client’s recruitment process; (c) coaching recruiters on recruitment techniques and challenging searches; (d) building and maintaining strong relationships with HR Partners & hiring managers; and (e) resolving escalations in a prompt manner.
1. Day-to-day execution
- Manage recruiters and clients against the terms of Service Level agreement.
- Hold recruiters accountable for deliverables and metrics (recruiting satisfaction, SLA, time to fill, time to present, cost per hire, generalist satisfaction, quality of hire, etc.)
- Ultimately responsible for service delivery and achievement of KPIs. To achieve this, the Team Lead may need to do some or all of the following: Assisting with sourcing and screening for individual recruiter requisitions, obtaining assistance from other Team Leads, etc.
- Coach recruiters on challenging assignments including difficult positions and difficult clients.
- Conduct weekly review meetings with recruiters. Ensure compliance of recruitment processes including intake meeting, Service Level Agreement, weekly reporting, dispositioning candidates, source of hire, etc.
2. Proactive Recruiting
- In conjunction with Sourcing Lead, complete annual proactive recruitment plan for assigned functional areas.
- In conjunction with Sourcing Lead, conduct proactive recruiting quarterly updates with key clients.
3. Client Management
- Conduct bi-weekly reviews with clients including positions filled, key metrics and escalations
- Respond to and resolve escalations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Recruiting experience in both agency and in-house settings.
- Recruiting experience in both corporate and field operations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supervising recruiters.
- Previous recruiting experience with remote client management.
- Previous recruiting experience in an environment with OFCCP compliance requirements.
- CPG experience preferred.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, applicant tracking, closing, offer processes, relationship management.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and extensive experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated success in coaching recruiters to achieve KPIs.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leaders through informal discussion and formal presentations.
- Ability to create and maintain documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to travel 25% of time.
BS or BA required