Physical Therapist Traveler/Contract - Outpatient Ortho Setting-Travel PT // Alexandria,VA
Great travel or local contract position Physical Therapist opportunity available in a Outpatient Orthopedic setting.
As a Physical Therapy professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages found only with an industry leader. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well being.
The Physical Therapist organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages client participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a Adult Orthopedic population in the Outpatient setting.
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license in the state
About Critical Connection:
As one of the nation’s leaders in allied healthcare placement and staffing, Critical Connection is focused on uniting quality candidates with the most quality-minded healthcare organizations and private practices. With Critical Connection’s proprietary, hands-on screening process, clients receive greater value and candidates experience more desirable careers. This exclusive process helps ensure the best professional and personal fit between Critical Connection candidates and clients, nationwide.
Critical Connection always has the candidate's career in mind. We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
We provide excellent benefits to our employees, such as:
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance.100% paid utilities.
- Tax Advantage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Mileage compensation if position requires commute between multiple facilities
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13 week contract, up to $1,200 per year
- Bonus programs available for certain positions/locations. (ie: sign on incentive, relocation assistance, paid travel, mileage reimbursement program)
Critical Connection is an EEOC/Drug-Free employer.
Frequently Asked Questions- Travel:
How Long Are Travel Assignments?
At Critical Connection, assignments are typically 13 weeks. However, some assignments can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
Can I an assignment be extended longer than 13 weeks?
Yes! We occasionally receive assignments 26 weeks or longer. Many facilities also offer contract extensions to qualified candidates. The option to extend an existing contract is at the discretion of the employee.
Can I stay permanently with a facility/clinic after I have completed a travel assignment?
Yes! If a client offers permanent employment to the traveler Critical Connection will be happy to assist with the transition process.
Does Critical Connection have assignments in different settings/locations?
Yes! We have assignments in settings such as outpatient, hospital, sub acute, inpatient rehab, pediatrics, skilled nursing, and more. We have relationships, and contracts, with a variety of clients, settings, and locations Nationwide.