Compensation & Benefits Manager (closed)
· Direct preparation and distribution of written/verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
· Accountable for supervising the HRIS, Benefits administration both for government-mandated and company initiated and overseeing the proper implementation.
· Administration of Violation of Company Policies including penalty documentation
· Plan and facilitate orientations of new employees to promote positive attitude towards the company's objectives
· Design, evaluate and modify policies to ensure that programs are updated, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, Industrial or Labor Relations or any related course.
- Must have very good interpersonal skills, can deal with different types of people.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience as HR Manager.
- Proficient in MS Office, Power Point & Excel applications.
- Must be willing to work in Q.C area
- Full-Time position available.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their application online to:
STARGROUP EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Numbers: 0917-8217827, 0918-9850616 or 280-4712
Applicants sending resume through email must indicate:
Applicant for COMPENSATION &BENEFITS MANAGER as subject.