Project Manager (closed)
We are currently hiring for the position of "Project Manager",a Full Time Position for our Direct Client.
Please find below the required skills needed for the position:
(Multiple Positions available in Project Manager)
Candidate will have at 3-12 years of professional and proven team building experience leading and managing projects focused on IT systems development.
Fully responsible for project from planning to implementation.
- Prepares project plans, assigns resources and executes the plans
- Monitors progress against plans and reports progress to all stakeholders; takes corrective action as appropriate
- Monitors scope, schedule and budget for the project; prepares status and EVM reports
- Present work plan and schedule to customer
- Manage customer expectations for the given task
- Understands project requirements from business and technical stand point and serves as the liaison between business users and the project team
- Responsible for complete Software
- Development Life cycle
- Assist in recruitment, mentoring team members and other back office functions
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of 5-10 individuals for at least 2 years
- Grants management and/or Loan management experience is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies
- Knowledge and experience using project and program management tools