FPSO Feed Lead Chissonga
The Houston office is currently seeking a FPSO FEED Lead to join the Facilities group on our clients west african development team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for the Contractor coordination and delivery of the scope of works for the activities/contracts under his/her area of responsibility including tracking and communication of on-going revisions.
- Responsible for coordinating and input to other necessary documents/activities such as Project Execution Plan, Benchmarking, Stage Gate reviews and others.
- Be able to articulate the main business drivers for the project and be familiar with the economic criteria and sensitivities.
- Identification, management, tracking and resolution of interface issues and potential misalignments and associated risks including those with other areas within the asset as appropriate. This will include interfaces with other areas, contractors, vendors and operation.
- Coordinate and lead multi-discipline reviews meeting for the complex equipment packages before and post purchase order award and responsible for coordination of engineering, manufacture and fabrication yard requirements
- Responsible for the overall coordination between the various technical/commercial disciplines during the bid, award and acceptance phases for a major package of equipment.
- Responsible for setting up the design reviews, and ensure requirements are consistent with design and operating constraints.
- Responsible for enforcing the requirements of the Quality Plan for the activities under his/her control.
- Responsible for the overview of the Management of Change process during design and/or construction to ensure compliance with scope of work, and project documents.
- Responsible for the monitoring and control of the schedule for the work scope and for identifying the risks and implementing the necessary mitigation plans.
- Responsible for coordinating technical input to the project budget, cost control and forecasting to the Project Services function for the work scope within his control, and initiating any necessary corrective actions to meet schedule and cost targets.