Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (closed)
Engineer/ Assistant Engineer
As an innovative engineer do you like to see your design work be put into action and actually make a difference?
Do you want to work for a company who work on some of the biggest projects in Asia and have the reputation as the employer of choice?
Our Client is a leading International Consultancy looking for Build Engineers to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Strong design skills on temporary site works.
- You will be working on projects from inception to completion, meaning you will be involved at tendering stage, throughout the project life cycle, right through to delivery.
- Strong software skills and experience of working with a design consultancy.
- Experience in the design of Building Structures and other relevant Infrastructure projects.
- You must have ambition, passion and drive
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have Degree in Structural or Civil Discipline
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience in civil and structural engineering
- Preferably in Buildings Structures design
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent project skills
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Good team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to
+852 2117 3350
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.