Technical Architect - Azure
Senior Architect – Azure – Houston, Texas
Role – Senior Technical Architect / Technical Architect – Azure:
- Good understanding and exposure to Microsoft Cloud computing technologies especially around Windows Azure and BPOS
- Experience with large and scalable web architecture definition and implementation
- Cloud providers Vendor landscape, offerings and value propositions
- Server consolidations for enterprise customers to take advantage of the key characteristics of the Cloud Worked across breadth of application stereotypes types, assessment Infrastructure Architecture and capacity planning
- Virtualization Technologies (Xen, Hyper-V) Evaluation of various Cloud computing Offerings Technology experience.
- .NET framework
- Databases SQL Server 2005, 2008,
- Should be able to drive technical discussions with technology stake holders, CXO levels, provide technical differentiation and explore new possibilities in relation.
- Thought leader, participate in calls /relationships with analysts for the above areas. Identify and create patentable artifacts, guides and author papers and pov. Present pov at internal and external forums. Identify project needs for specific skills and manage utilization and project delivery. Leverage the project exp to develop solutions based on industry research.
- Should be able to mentor a team of technical architects of 5 and able to network with Client technology leaders, Directors, VP, etc.
- Knowledge should not be limited to one or more technology components like operating systems ,DB, programming languages, Infrastructure, packages etc and relevant technology trends/best practices to deliver the expected outputs. Beyond this knowledge of SE process, Architecture, Project management and Design methods and tools
- Technology Architect – Minimum 8 years, Maximum 10 years
- Senior Technology Architect – Minimum 11 years, Maximum – 15 years
- Principal Technology Architect – Minimum 15 years
Email confidential resume in Word document to David Maxwell, email@example.com, type ATTN: Azure/Houston in the subject line of email.