Ardmore, OK Restaurant General Manager (closed)
Restaurant General Manager Description:
This incredible high volume company is in search of an exciting Restaurant Manager professional whose goal is to offers a unique dining experience to its guests. This company has become a favorite in every market they’ve entered. Industry leadership, innovation and a standard of excellence continue to be this company's hallmarks.
With more than more than 90 Restaurants and many more new store openings planned, this could be your big opportunity!
Our team of Restaurant Management professionals is more than just team members. They’re part of a family and they’re rewarded for working hard, with an energetic and supportive atmosphere, and amazing benefits. Come join our team and get your career going today with a fresh start with one of the fastest growing Casual Plus Concepts in the United States.
As a part of our team you’ll play an essential role in providing exceptional service, great tasting food and an overall positive experience for our guests with the goal of creating life-long customers.
Our Restaurant General Managers lead the operations of the restaurant and a team of hourly associates.
The Ideal Restaurant Manager professional candidate will have :
• A demonstrated ability to build sales
• The ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent
• A track record of building guest loyalty
• Proven ability to hold team members accountable and motivate a team to succeed
• The motivation to excel and the desire to never stop learning
• College degree preferred
• Bilingual is a plus
If you would like to continue your success as a hospitality professional, please forward a copy of your resume to KCOX@PSOKC.COM Qualified candidates will be guaranteed to receive a phone call within two business days form a recruiter at Premier Solutions.
Our clients are looking for the best leaders with a strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
• 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
• Strong operational background and knowledge
• Exceptional people skills
• Problem solving skills
• Top notch communication and writing skills
• A drive to be the best