Nonprofit Operations Manager (closed)
Do you want to work in an environment where your superior organizational support efforts are truly valued? Are you ready to escape from corporate America and/or ready to work for a professional nonprofit environment where your leadership and operations experience can make a world of difference? Are you ready to help your community both locally and nationwide while doing meaningful work? If so, look no further!
Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been retained to find a passionate and experienced Operations Manager for our client, a wonderful nonprofit located in downtown Oakland, CA, right off BART.
This is a rare opportunity to supervise and lead a national team in a larger nonprofit organization that is affecting great change in our communities. Those with a passion for social justice and policy work encouraged to apply!
- Serve as a “hands-on” leader by overseeing daily work of support staff and act as “go-to” supervisor for up to 20 staff members locally and across the nation.
- Manage work flow, and handle all organization wide calendaring and process documentation.
- Serve as liaison between departments and provide support where needed.
- Manage ordering and inventory process and serve as liaison with outside vendors.
- Supervise Travel and Events department. Organize, coordinate, and participate in events and conferences as needed.
- Other responsibilities and projects as needed.
- Proven passion for social justice and/or nonprofit work a MUST!
- 5+ years of experience in office/operations management, staff management, project management, facilities, and administrative tasks.
- Experience working in a large nonprofit environment (200+ employees).
- Proven ability to lead and directly supervise teams.
- Complex project management experience.
- Attention and operations-detailed multi-task master.
- Strategic thinker who solves problems cross-departmentally.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Mail Merge, and Adobe (forms).
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for a job you will love. For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover letter to Scion Staffing via email to email@example.com
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position offers a wonderful working atmosphere, starting base salary of $80K plus an exceptional benefits package!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2013 Business Times list of top staffing firms.